rawr-motherfucker-i asked: You do realise that at one stage even your beloved HRE where replicating other companies wheels (the 501 is a prime example). So not all "replicas" are as bad as you seem to preach.
Oh yeah? And what was the 501 replicating? I’d love to be enlightened.
- jbogle said: not sure a 3 piece wheel that comes from a company such as hre can be considered a replica. sure it is a mesh design but bbs wasnt the first to do that, to my knowledge…
- jbogle likes this
- chutchsaysdealwithit said: BBS RS probably. They’re both mesh, so obviously the same. And reps of each other.
- himynameisnotjoby likes this
- zedutchoven likes this
- takashi-sanzo said: I’m gonna walk through your mind
- takashi-sanzo likes this
- the80sareforever posted this