They’re entirely different burgers. And five guys is so overpriced it’s not even funny. $15+ for a meal there is absolutely absurd.
- joeypls said: how any people are you feeding??!?!?!? five guys is $7-8 a meal
- lug-chubbz said: Mike… You are seriously going to have to come down to San Diego and check out slaters 50/50… We’ll be having a meet on the 9th of December if you have time in your schedule…
- jzm3 said: Five Guys is nothing special, it’s a mediocre burger.
- atlanticplayboy said: lol u mad? $5 burger, $3 fries, $2 drink.
- oh-whaaaaat said: Try Tomy Burger, Bob’s Big Boy & Fat Burger, if you’re in SOCAL. If you ever come North to the Seattle area, try Dick’s Burgers. In N Out fries suck ass & so does their bread, so I get their burgers with lettuce instead of a bun.
- gyrotuner likes this
- fronk-jaeger likes this
- the80sareforever posted this